JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody with addiction problems may not be dangerous, yet they probably shouldn't be allowed to have firearms.
If they're not dangerous, then they should have the ability to own a firearm. You think the founding fathers thought "every citizen should have the ability to own guns, except you Philip; you smoked pot that one time."

Somebody with addiction problems may not be dangerous, yet they probably shouldn't be allowed to have firearms.
There are a lot of people I don't think "should" own a firearm and meth/heroin addicts are right up there. And bonafide room temp IQ havin' individuals. Not my decision to make.

You don't have the right to practice medicine. You do have the right to defend yourself.
You do have the right to practice medicine - on yourself. Ideally, you have the right to practice medicine on anyone, as long as they make an informed decision to let you - e.g., you truthfully inform them that you are not qualified or licensed.

Unfortunately, the government has decided that you do not have the freedom to exercise those rights.

And I would wager of those 300,000 denied transfers, that there were fewer than 200 prosecutions for the crime of falsely completing the paperwork.
That's generous... i forget the year, but the quote the article "...12 of the nearly 112,000 denials were prosecuted..."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top