JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What sucks about this is buying or trading very far from home. If I buy a gun in Portland, it will surely take two trips up there and I'm not too keen on that.

I hope all these new gun buyers are advised to join the NRA and vote for DJ Trump.

a lot of them are left leaning, especially the first time owners. I know it confuses, and/or amuses some folks, but a lot of people out there just make their own decisions about each issue they face in life independently. Being a gun owner or enthusiast does not necessarily mean you have to jump on the conservative bandwagon. Similarly, being on the left does not mean you have to vote for anti-gun politicians.

Last weekend the que for OSP was over 4,000 it's been taking over a week. Still rather be buying in Oregon than Washington where the gun laws have gotten almost as bad as California. Lived in WA my whole life until a few months ago and so glad to be in Oregon now. When the que isn't backed up it can go through instant or within the hour. Doesn't matter how many guns you've bought everyone goes through the same process. In WA though even if you have a concealed or are law enforcement you still have to wait the waiting period no one walks out with a pistol or semi auto rifle the same day regardless of background check. Bye bye WA.

What sucks about this is buying or trading very far from home. If I buy a gun in Portland, it will surely take two trips up there and I'm not too keen on that.
I have been asking sellers to ship directly to my FFL (on my dime), so I only have to drive 3 miles twice. Shipping cheaper than two trips to Portland. For the foreseeable future I simply won't buy from out of town folk who won't ship.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top