JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As predicted the Senate failed today to pass any gun legislation. The useless background check legislation was just another try at eliminating the 2nd Amendment without a Constitutional Amendment vote by the people of the US. This by nomeans means that the liberals aren't going to stop trying to pass useless gun confiscation bills. Keep the pressure on your US Congressmen/women and Senators. Do not support someone because they are a democrat or a republican. Support them if they support the Constitution. If the 2nd Amendment falls the 4 & 1st won't be far behind. Then we will have a dictatorship. Now that the dust is settling, ammo and gun prices will start coming down. I've resisted buying anything that was over priced. Now maybe I can find that Model 60 Lady Smith. Thanks for the boards NWF.

Barry is so upset with the Senate shooting down the bill to extend background checks that he's accusing the NRA of lying to the public. What a laff, an anti complaining about the opposition lying! After all the lies and distortions we have had to endure from the anti crowd, it's hysterical to see them whining about this.

What a sore loser! Whaaaaaaaah!

The NRA certainly isn't lying when they claim the government intends to use registration as a prelude to confiscation.

I sent the NRA an extra $50 this month. Glad I'm getting my money's worth.

NRA 2
Barry 0

Oh by the way... Harry Reid, liberal democrat, voted AGAINST the bill. He is an anti gun Senator that should have been voted out the last election. This guy is pathetic.

Oh by the way... Harry Reid, liberal democrat, voted AGAINST the bill. He is an anti gun Senator that should have been voted out the last election. This guy is pathetic.

That's because people in Nevada love their guns. He wants re-elected more than he wants to pass liberal BS.

He was who hussain was talking about.
" people were voting for politics and not for what is right"

That's because people in Nevada love their guns. He wants re-elected more than he wants to pass liberal BS.

He was who hussain was talking about.
" people were voting for politics and not for what is right"

Believe it was purely for procedural reasons so he could reintroduce it.

He voted for Feinstein's abomination that failed 40-60.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top