JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Around here we drink Budwieser. And let the cans freeze full of water,more targets. Bet ya' can't make it here after work.:beer:beer::gun13::gun13::beer::beer::beer:

Here are Pic's;

Nice... it's like a little club house for your guns. I wish I had the space for something similar.

I can't find it now, but I remember seeing some dude in Montana (?) with a whole garage set up for reloading & shooting. He'd reload a round, shoot it right from the garage, check to see how it did, and then reload another one. He even had a Jeep to drive out to the targets. Lots of acreage. Paradise....

I am very jealous! I grew up on a ranch that I could do stuff like this. Now i'm stuck in the crappy city limits where this kind of thing would slightly piss off my neighbors, well that and the fact that my range would be about 20 yards and then many neighbotr houses. LOL.

Nice range.

I have my own 100yd range on the back side of my property, out the door and BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gun14::gun08::gun06:

Just to clairify my location to those who have responded. I live near the Blue Ridge Parkway in SW Virginia. Ido love to have new people visit my little place.Sorry I'm not closer but I love this place.
GUNS-R-FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun195, I remember the same picture. The guy had a line of reloading presses and other equipment that was awesome. Then he had a little door in the wall he opened to shoot out of off his rests.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top