Back yard

OP
S
Reactions
Around here we drink Budwieser. And let the cans freeze full of water,more targets. Bet ya' can't make it here after work.:beer:beer::gun13::gun13::beer::beer::beer:

Reactions
Here are Pic's;
Nice... it's like a little club house for your guns. I wish I had the space for something similar.

I can't find it now, but I remember seeing some dude in Montana (?) with a whole garage set up for reloading & shooting. He'd reload a round, shoot it right from the garage, check to see how it did, and then reload another one. He even had a Jeep to drive out to the targets. Lots of acreage. Paradise....

Reactions
I am very jealous! I grew up on a ranch that I could do stuff like this. Now i'm stuck in the crappy city limits where this kind of thing would slightly piss off my neighbors, well that and the fact that my range would be about 20 yards and then many neighbotr houses. LOL.

Nice range.

OP
S
Reactions
I have my own 100yd range on the back side of my property, out the door and BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gun14::gun08::gun06:
Just to clairify my location to those who have responded. I live near the Blue Ridge Parkway in SW Virginia. Ido love to have new people visit my little place.Sorry I'm not closer but I love this place.
GUNS-R-FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom