JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I got my HWS and magnifier mounted on my AR, but unfortunately, my back-up irons (offset) won't fit on the rail unless they're forward (toward muzzle) of the optics.

To be clear - they'll technically fit on there just fine, but if i put them behind the optics (toward the stock), they'll interfere with a good cheek weld because it pushes eye relief too far forward.

While the solution of putting them forward of the optics is functional, it doesn't exactly give a great sight radius (they sit on the handguard rail - imagine the rear and front sights sitting on opposite ends of your handguard rail).

I welcome suggestions, thoughts, or solutions to this conundrum.

648979CE-CAF1-4DED-B3DC-862C59D9B636.jpeg

Isn't nose up to charging handle the "normal" or "preferred" way to run an AR?

So perhaps move your holographic site forwards along with your magnifier. Then you could perhaps simply have your backup sights normal. Rather than offset.

Do you need a longer length of pull?

Move everything forward, shorten stock length, and they should fit behind the optics.

If not, they will work fine in front. They are backups, if you need to use them, at least you have them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top