JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
so I this fully automatic then? If so, it must be one hell of a ride..

Yes, fully automatic. The conversion is based on the same mechanism as the M14 and even used an M14 selectoy/giggle switch.

It's a blast to shoot (pun intended) and surprisingly very controllable.

Folks, due to circumstances outside his control my buyer was forced to back out. The rifle is back up for sale.

Price again ?, I'm in Oregon and am happy to see this back, I'm a LEO so my background will go quick

Hi jrhammock, and thanks for your interest! The price is $8,500. Purchaser to pay all fees including the $200 tax stamp. Just a head's up if you haven't been through a NFA transfer, the background check for an NFA item takes months, so a fair amount of patience is required.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. There is also a lot of information in the original post.

Still for sale! Still at a Brandonflation beating $8,500!

Consider that the comparable AC556 or M2 are currently averaging $13,000 this is a spooktacularly scary deal worthy of the season!

db_AC5561.gif
db_M26.gif

Cash is preferred, but potentially, depending on what you have. Please PM me and we can look it over.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.