JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Transferable Ruger Mini-14 Machine

Wouldn't that make it an AC-556?

@Camelfilter said it straight, this is not an AC556, and uses a completely different mechanism. This rifle uses a mechanism that is basically a scaled down version of the one used by the M14 And even uses the same selector/giggle switch.

Still available! Only 72 shopping days until Christmas! Wouldn't you honey love to see this under the tree?

Ignorance is bliss,
How does this work, I agree to purchase, do paperwork? Wait to see if I am approved? Go to an FFL that can do this transaction?
You wait to find out if I clear?
I have never purchased a Class III weapon, need to know how this works.

Thank you,

Jim

Ignorance is bliss,
How does this work, I agree to purchase, do paperwork? Wait to see if I am approved? Go to an FFL that can do this transaction?
You wait to find out if I clear?
I have never purchased a Class III weapon, need to know how this works.

Thank you,

Jim

Short version:
You would meet at a FFL that has a SOT. Fill out a form 4 with a picture and fingerprints and $200 tax stamp fee to send to the ATF. The SOT holds on the the firearm until the ATF approves it (about a year or so). It would be best to find a SOT that has a range that will let you shoot it while you are waiting.

Is this a all cash only transaction or could you use a Colt Python and cash?

Hi and thanks for looking! Please PM me with details. Not really a handgun or revolver guy, but Pythons are a bit intriguing.

I prefer all cash, but will consider trades and partial trades. The only rifles on my TDL are Tikka 6.5x55, Savage 110 High Country in 280 AI. 338 Lapuas will also be considered.

Still for sale! Mad Max was set in 2021 and it's starting to look like it was no coincidence. Be ready for the coming apocalypse with this versatile machine gun that can pass for a simple hunting rifle.

Blends in and works well with everything from camo to bluejeans to apocalypse gear regardless of societal breakdown or zombie attack. Your wife will appreciate it's ability to coordinate with every apocalyptic outfit she can find on Amazon and will thank you later, know what I mean?

1597857681176.png
Vehicle, costumes, and hotter wife not included

Last Edited:
Based purely on taxes, this is one of the best reasons I'd move to OR. A person only gets so many sh^t-eating grins in a lifetime, my first one was a machinegun blast in Vegas.

To be completely fair. If the apocalypse is coming, I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars on a machine gun that needs to be registered. I'm just going to go in the shop and start drilling holes in things.

To be completely fair. If the apocalypse is coming, I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars on a machine gun that needs to be registered. I'm just going to go in the shop and start drilling holes in things.
There are easier ways to go about it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.