JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I took this ad down maybe two hours ago saying I wanted to reconsider. Now I'm putting it back up again. No sooner than I pulled it, I got notified the gun I wanted had come in and they want the remainder I owe after ordering it from Davidson's (Gallery of Guns). I have one offer of $620 so far, but I'm still open to counter offers until about 5:00pm today or later if he backd out of the sale. I'll add pictures when I get home, but you can see them now if you look at my closed ad from yesterday. Asking $685, but first firm offer of $650 or over gets it. Here we go (again):

Selling my like-new .45 ACP Sig P220 Carry, approximately 300 rounds through it, pristine, cleaned religiously after each time to the range. Comes with case, manual, breech lock, and two magazines, just like it came from the factory. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have a new higher capacity home defense pistol on order and need the bucks to pick it up.

In addition to the standard features shown here , this gun comes with factory original tritium night sights, the Sig short reset trigger, and slim grips. The actual model number on the box is 220R-45-BSS , which brings up these Google results. My asking price of $685 is $100 less than the cheapest new price. Most retailers are asking fm $800-850 for this model. I'm also including a new box (20) of Hornady Critical Defense .45 ACP ammo. That's another $20 at least you don't have to spend.

This is a superb hunk of lead tossing perfection, but the wife says my new gun I have ordered has to be a zero-sum transaction, which basically means that I have to come up with the bucks myself to buy it. Don't let my married-with-no-spine status put you off, though. My loss is your gain.

$685 is what I'm asking. I don't have too much wiggle room due to the previously mentioned zero-sum spousal mandate. Face-to-face sale to Washington residents only. I'm in Vancouver, but would consider meeting you a reasonable distance away to do the transfer. If you're in Oregon, the sale/shipment has to go through an FFL. Don't let that stop you Oregonians, though. If you haven't done it before, just know that it really isn't that much hassle and is pretty cheap, certainly worth the effort for the right gun. To ease the pain, I'll consider taking $25 off for Oregon residents to cover part of the transfer cost.

SigP220Carry4.jpg

SigP220Carry2.jpg

SigP220Carry3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.