JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We have all had a few firearms we can't necessarily be proud of but most of us have at least one, so let's show them off, bring them into the light of day so we don't have to keep our shame hidden. Mine happens to be a Hi-Point but I've owned others.

0099BE66-1B8E-406A-B8D2-657AEB3ED496.jpeg

The ones in the back are heirlooms, they are back their because they don't get shot as much.

That hipoint would be more of a back of the junk drawer or a toilet bowl tank in a bag type gun. Maybe in the tool chest in case I can't find my hammer.

That hipoint would be more of a back of the junk drawer or a toilet bowl tank in a bag type gun. Maybe in the tool chest in case I can't find my hammer.

Dude. That's twice in a week that I 100% agree with you. :D

The ones I have in the back are four firearms with ties to my dad. He gave me three of them. The fourth he bought for his dad, who then gave it to me decades later. I have nor never will have kids, but have a nephew and three nieces, so they'll go to them soon. I rarely shoot any of them, and want them to be in the hands of people who may use them more. I've just started talking to my brother's about how to divvy them up. No shame in owning them or any other one I've owned. I've learned something from every single firearm I've ever owned or shot.

The ones I have in the back are four firearms with ties to my dad. He gave me three of them. The fourth he bought for his dad, who then gave it to me decades later. I have nor never will have kids, but have a nephew and three nieces, so they'll go to them soon. I rarely shoot any of them, and want them to be in the hands of people who may use them more. I've just started talking to my brother's about how to divvy them up. No shame in owning them or any other one I've owned. I've learned something from every single firearm I've ever owned or shot.
Ok, the back of the safe part of it isn't meant to be literal, I don't care where you keep them, I'm referring to the Jennings, Hi-Points, Lorcins, Ravens, Intra-Tecs, Etc....

Ok, the back of the safe part of it isn't meant to be literal, I don't care where you keep them, I'm referring to the Jennings, Hi-Points, Lorcins, Ravens, Intra-Tecs, Etc....

I just threw up in my mouth a little....

I've got a Remington 770 I traded a rotten boat for years ago. It won't feed from the mag, terrible trigger, stock made from recycled straws... I keep planning on loading up a single hot round to send it away for good

I've got a Remington 770 I traded a rotten boat for years ago. It won't feed from the mag, terrible trigger, stock made from recycled straws... I keep planning on loading up a single hot round to send it away for good

If you do, put that on YouTube. :D

Owned this briefly just because.

I have issues.

Mostly thought it would be a unique thing in time, and it probably still will be, considering the company went under and there were only a handful ever made.

1576525925356.jpeg

Owned this briefly just because.

I have issues.

Mostly thought it would be a unique thing in time, and it probably still will be, considering the company went under and there were only a handful ever made.

View attachment 641672

Dude. Manufacturers have been making firearms in calibers OTHER than .22LR for quite some time. Give 'em a try, you might like it.

:s0140:

Dude. Manufacturers have been making firearms in calibers OTHER than .22LR for quite some time. Give 'em a try, you might like it.

:s0140:
Lol. While I know your not a fan. I truly enjoy shooting 22lr. Yesterday I probably did 500-600 rounds through my bolt action. The firing pin got so gunked up it stopped working.

I can literally spend all day at the silhouette range plinking steel targets from 25-200 yards.

If it counts, I did shoot my lever gun in 38 special for maybe 100 rounds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top