JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,
It's been about 20 years, had move for a job. Good to be back. Hope to make connections with folks and get back into the hunting, shooting, and fishing activities I miss. Concerned about the current politics and want to help.
Take care,
Cutter

Welcome back and welcome to the forum. Great place to be (NWFA and the PNW and specifically, the Puget Sound).
Grew-up outside Gig Harbor, went to school and worked in Tacoma in my early adult hood.
Still a nice place to live, but WA gun laws really suck.
Cheers.

1685394947121.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is...

A lot of things have changed here since you left... for the worse, politically, as a gun owner...
Gun politics in WA have recently eclipsed the boolscheet prevalent in Kommiefuaxnia... Welcome to the New PRK. :rolleyes:

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Hi All,
It's been about 20 years, had move for a job. Good to be back. Hope to make connections with folks and get back into the hunting, shooting, and fishing activities I miss. Concerned about the current politics and want to help.
Take care,
Cutter
Welcome Back, Gotta get to work getting rid of Insleez, RickyBobee Ferguson, and the entire Seattle City Council.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top