Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Back door to destruction of the 2nd

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by U201491, Jun 17, 2013.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

2. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

All be darned. We might actually agree on something.

I was surprised at the 7-2 margin. As best as I can tell the court rejected Arizona's requirement because it conflicted in some way with Fed law and not necessarily because it was an outright rejection of the idea of being a citzen to vote. The article in the OP even says: "Citizenship is a requirement to vote in any federal election, and the federal registration form requires people to state, under penalty of perjury, that they are American citizens. States can use their own forms, but they must be equivalent to the federal form."

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

All important elections are absolute frauds. Our POTUS is nothing more than a cardboard standee put in front of the dumb masses to take the heat. He has the exact same policies as GWB because he is handed an agenda, told what to do. Period. BO was a brilliant move on the part of the Oligarchs as the sheep were getting testy about the policies/actions of GWB. Put in a black man, same policies, problem solved - a personality cult.

Don't go through your whole life a useful idiot. I know it is hard to see things for what they are because it is in our nature to want to be accepted, to think/believe as others do. At some point in a man's life it is time to do the math, to take the blinders off and see life for what it really is - mostly, a lie.

If by some 1 in a 1000 shot someone gets in as POTUS that wasn't bought by the Global Elite/Euro banking families (last time was JFK), the rigged voting machines kick in. If that fails, bang.

Amazing that people still believe they have a choice, that their 'vote counts', despite all the evidence to the contrary. I guess taking the step in accepting one's unimportance and slavery is just too much for the 98% to bear.

Obama this, Obama that. Get it through your thick heads - a puppet makes no important decisions himself, NONE. He is just a tool. A tool that apparently works very well at distracting from real power and bringing about the wrath of the gullible and uninformed fluoride heads.

Caveman Jim, Redcap, robertg and 11 others like this.
  4. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

Best posting of the day, Burt. :)

Peter

5. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

Plus, he used the word 'standee.' Always impressed with Gummer's use of words not common in every day lexicon.

6. U201491

You nailed it. The sawtooth Y effect.
    The only thing that willsave us is a few million standing up and taking Wash back. That wont happen til they begin banging on doors and dragging people into the wagons. Then hell will look like a vacation.
    It will happen. Stay prepped.
    Remember Patrick Henry's words. Live and or die by them.

7. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Burt, it makes no difference whether he is just a frontman for some puppet masters or a duly elected president, his official job is specified in the constitution so it is his responsibility to execute his duties for the people of this nation.
    If he is too lazy or stupid to do so, the blame is still his and his alone.
    Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

8. U201491

Enough people rise up and light a fire under congress and the senate and he is history. Any ideas how to make that happen are welcome.
    The left gets their way by being loud and obnoxious. We have to.
    Be louder.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

9. Kevatc

Here's my idea: Tako goes to the White House and makes a citizens arrest of Obama for "high crimes and misdemeanors" (but never lets anyone know exactly what those crimes are) and the million folks who are behind him chant Tako for Prez and then we all live happily ever after.

10. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

So couldn't we make the same arguments in this ruling against universal background checks on the state level in those states with universal background check laws or are trying to pass them? After all it would require going through more than what the federal law requires

11. FreedomNW

FreedomNW Portland, OR Member

If it was actually a conspiracy of that type, it would be much better. But sadly, the majority of the American people actually buy into all of this and vote accordingly. Look around. Most people are sheep that are blinded to vote red or blue based on which team they feel more aligned to. They take politics no more seriously than a high school football game between two cross town rivals. When the game is over they go about their lives until the next election cycle comes along and they return to the arena to cheer their favorite red or blue team.

12. U201491

Funny, Whenever anyone said anything like that about obama the lib hit squads used that same line all over the net.
    You are no conservative, not progun. You profess to be, but just a lib shill. You fool no one.

13. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I slapped a saddle on, and rode a standee once. It bucked real hard at first, but it folded like a cheap suit in the end. :thumbup:

I have a better idea. After everything is lost, Kev can go complain on his Facebook account about all the political anti-2A events, like he stated he did after all the consternation of Sandy Hook. I'm sure that's why DiFi's and Schmucky's legislation was recently defeated. I'm confident he can turn back all the other Orwellian things taking place right now by doing the same thing. Thanks Kev, you're a GREAT AMERICAN! :rolleyes:

DMax and (deleted member) like this.
  14. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

15. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Yep, that is a wow factor there. We can loose by the SCJOUS and still win by the state laws. Cool

16. Kevatc

Not conservative in the whacko, paranoid, the sky is falling sense. I'm as pro-gun as you are. Those aren't Daisy Red Rider BB guns in the cabinet nor is that Hornady LnL a new age sculpture. But hey, if it makes you feel better to sling insults and not be even try to articulate your position then I will wear your lib shill comment like a badge of honor. Like I said before, keep the threads coming because you are always good for a laugh or two.

Thanks. I've always considered myself a proud and unapolgetic American. Thanks for noticing.