JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Play stupid games................ To the poster saying too bad she was not pointing at her foot all I could think was she should have been aiming a little higher on her body. Make sure she could not make any more copies of herself.

Play stupid games................ To the poster saying too bad she was not pointing at her foot all I could think was she should have been aiming a little higher on her body. Make sure she could not make any more copies of herself.

Maybe years down the road she'll be sitting in a drive-thru with her nephew and his colostomy bag, reminiscing about the time she shot him, she'll pull a gun out of the glovebox, twirl it on her finger and and shoot him through the head. Could happen. :s0092:

And this in Texas ... I thought that they knew how to handle guns.
You have to remember even that state has some real winners. Al Green, Sheila Jackson Lee, Joaquin Castro, listen to any of these people talk for a while and it will have you wondering how the hell they keep getting elected anywhere much less TX. They take stupidity to a whole new level. Sheila was the one who asked NASA if they could drive the Mars Rover to where Neal planted the flag when he was there. Some of her people helping her deserved an award that they could whisper in her ear that Neil was never on Mars without falling on the floor laughing.

Another situation (the Smart Phone) has it's consumer pre-occupied.
Technology at it's finest in advertising.

Makes me wonder when the Smart Phone manufacturers are going to be SUED

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews