JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My understanding is that this was not the families property or Firearm . The boy went into a shed and picked up the firearm behind the door and it went off. While Firearm education is important. Tragic accidents still happen and My heart go's out to this family. I imagine we all have been victums of our own ignorance. Even when we were taught differently.( and allot older) As some people with oppinion and liitle insite or facts make uncompasionate conclusions and thus jugments. Thats Sad. These parents need compassion and the People who coment need mercy.

My understanding is that this was not the families property or Firearm . The boy went into a shed and picked up the firearm behind the door and it went off. While Firearm education is important. Tragic accidents still happen and My heart go's out to this family. I imagine we all have been victums of our own ignorance. Even when we were taught differently.( and allot older) As some people with oppinion and liitle insite or facts make uncompasionate conclusions and thus jugments. Thats Sad. These parents need compassion and the People who coment need mercy.

Well whoever's firearm it was, they should have their gun rights taken away!

I agree, that person should have their gun rights taken away. Not only an innocent life was lost :(, but the family is scared for life and stuff like this fuels all them idiot anti-gun people. If you live in a "farm" and your worried about animals...... well maybe you should stop and think for a minute and get a holster, and just carry at all times. I carry 95% of the time. Education at such a young age will be good but it won't prevent a lot of things. If I ever have any kids you bet your last dollar, that kid will be educated to the best of my abilities.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top