JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Israel Military Industries (IMI) 45 Baby Eagle Chrome finish, Double Action. Includes (1) 10 round mag. and after market case. Very good condition…

Sold

FTF in Vancouver WA. with WDL or Via FFL buyer pays fees

20140501_084517.jpg 20140501_084604.jpg 20140501_084846.jpg

Last Edited:
Are you sure this isn't polished stainless?
It is polished stainless. It's a factory finish too but a rare/special order option. I used to have one in .40S&W and the only way to get that finish in .45ACP was to order new from the (now) Magnum Research.

Awesome firearm and great price! I wish I had the $$$

It is polished stainless. It's a factory finish too but a rare/special order option. I used to have one in .40S&W and the only way to get that finish in .45ACP was to order new from the (now) Magnum Research.

Thanks for the explanation I was trying to research when they sold a chrome version.

Correct. This is a unique firearm - nice piece.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.