JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade my 9mm baby eagle for an xdm compact in .40 or 9 or maybe an xd subcompact in either .40 or 9 also. Possible interest in any other good polymer compact or subcompact, striker fired pistol. Must be a good shooter, have a decent trigger, small and light enough for comfortable all day concealed carry. The Baby: Semi compact-full size grip frame, shortened barrel(3.8) and slide. Slide mounted Decocker/safety. IMI manufacture (pre IWI) Magnum Research import, Desert Eagle Pistol stamped on gun. All black steel with light holster wear. 2 15 round mags (although they hold and function with 17 rounds-there is a thread about these mags on the 941Forum) 1 10 round mag. No rail (looks better IMO). Original IMI case, brush, manual and Israeli factory sticker and sealed envelope with first round fired and date of manufacture-2001 with matching serial. Want to trade face to face after meet up at a range so we can each test fire each others pistols before trade. I will add or take cash to make it a fair deal. Seattle Washington. Working on pics, will email on request in the meantime.*Edit-Date of Manufacture is 2001, finaly found the envelope, I just moved and got everything organized again. I have been getting a lot of cash offers and not any interesting trade offers so I'm adding a cash price of $500.********EDIT*****Withdrawn****Couldn't Let It Go*************************Delete Please********************************

Last Edited:
photo37.jpg

So there are my pictures, sorry for the quality but they are what I have for now. I noticed in one picture the finish looks worn off along the edges of the slide; that is actually the way the light is hitting it, the finish is in good shape other than the mark on the right side of the grip which I have a close up of.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.