JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been to Duxford. let me tell you if you visit the place plan on about a 12 hour day and the sorest feet you can imagine I bet we walked 20 miles trying to see all of that museum. There are like 7 HUGE hanger plus the outside displays and its pretty spread out. Awesome place if your into Airplanes.

Not forgetting the HUGE American warplane museum, replete with USAF and USN combat aicraft from WW2 to recent times. And THE most poignant reminder of the catastrophic loss of life suffered by those who flew them. in the form of a one-for-one memorial of every single aircraft lost between December 7, 1941, and the end of the War in the Far East. The fighter collection houses almost a squadron of Mustangs, P47s, Corsairs, an F86 and F100 and much more.

And THE most poignant reminder of the catastrophic loss of life suffered by those who flew them.

That's what I think of when I see these videos of old war planes. I imagine their ground crews had similar thoughts as the squadrons lifted off during the war; the planes disappearing into the clouds and wondering if they'd ever see the crew again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top