Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

B-Tone Springer XDs at Brightwater

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Nov 2, 2012.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I was just at Brightwater today and they had a bi-tone Springfield Armory XDs in stock. If anyone is looking for one you might want to give them a call.

2. RICKRWS

RICKRWS VANCOUVER Active Member

Was it a 9mm and how much was it?

3. strick

strick McMinnville Oregon Member

I am thinking 45acp... I would be shocked if it was 9mm.

4. Solomon

Solomon Vancouver Active Member

This post is almost 3 months old. I'm sure they've all been sold.

5. 9edriver

9edriver Vancouver, WA Member

I got my xds there. It took a lot of phone calls. I called Brightwater and Wholesale every day that I was home from work for over a month. Missed probably half a dozen by 20 min to a day. Finally called on the right day and raced down to pick it up fully expecting to get there and it would be sold already. As I walked up to the door I saw a customer in front of an open springfield case and my heart sunk until I went in and saw that he was looking at an xd. The xds that I was looking for was sitting on the shelf with the powder behind the counter.

6. just dan

just dan PDX Active Member

are people still looking for these things? thought the newness hype would have worn off on them by now.

i've got one... i do like it... but honestly it was a toss up between this and the little Glock .45 for me. cant say i really like one more than the other.