JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have had this now for just under two years. Posting this up since this model was talked about in a WTB ad, this is NOT for sale so posting in the Bolt section.

The waiting game:
Took me about 2 years to find an available SPR300. Well actually I was allowed to pre-order it when B&T USA announced they were importing 20 of them. Bought it, then waited for it to arrive in the US, ship to the East Coast dealer, that then shipped it to my PNW dealer to hold, then issue the docs for the stamps to be submitted, then just under a year for both stamps to come in for it. Like all NFA purchases, buy it then try to not think about it why you wait for "SBR and Suppressor day " to come. Total time of "I want one" to "I have one in my hands" = about 3.5yrs

This is a B&T factory 9.8" barrel bolt gun so an SBR with a huge custom made by B&T over the barrel suppressor. It came with great soft case, suppressor, cleaning kit, tools, rings, two 10rd box mags, brass catcher, sling, bi-pod and integrated folding stock. I chose Night Force NX8 2.5-20x50 for the glass, bit more than it needs but leaves nothing behind.

I have ran all my own loads 168, 180 and 220gr . Great results with all of them. With the massive can and no cycling sound of a simi-auto this bolt is crazy quite. Crazy quite. Some say movie quite but I say just very quite. It's still thumping out a heavy .30 cal projectile! That can is huge and the flash chamber (the first chamber in the can) uses the leangh of the entire barrel for more volume. 9.8" barrel has 1-8 twist so the heavy rounds for subs are happy with the twist. I tried finding out what B&T was suggesting and closest I found was 168gr. But again great results with 168,180 and 220.

Of course the fit and finish is typical B&T, the action is crazy smooth and the trigger has little to no creep and very crisp from the factory. They have since released an updated version of the SPR300 with a Timney trigger. Personally I like how this rig arrived out of the bag so in the past 21 months I have not modified it at all. Only change I have though about is tossing the hi-tech plastic bi-bod for a machined aluminum one but I do like how light weight the B&T one is.

Cost wise, on the high side about $5k before two $200 stamps, then $1900 in glass. So not a "budget rig at all". Again at close to $7500 in this bolt gun one would expect it to be set up correctly out of the box. Of course as some bolt guns go, its on par with a quality unit cost wise. Very happy with this rig and fully expect it to show up in a future Bond movie. In the mean time I am very quietly putting small groups of holes in paper but do have a range card for the corners of my back/ front yard and down the street from the house. :)

F41E0BCC-B97B-4B21-BC9F-0CFBE7907680.jpeg 06B8B47F-F3A3-49EC-8B53-67A59632A60E.jpeg

Video of assembly first time to the range.

Last Edited:
Thanks for sharing!

How's it been grouping in comparison to an AR?
Do you have any videos of shooting it? I know it's hard to pick up realistic volume, but it would be great to hear the action and shot sequence.

Nice little toy ya got there!

Very nice rifle. Like any finely made items, I imagine it will provide decades of refined use and enjoyment.

I have had this now for just under two years. Posting this up since this model was talked about in a WTB ad, this is NOT for sale so posting in the Bolt section.

The waiting game:
Took me about 2 years to find an available SPR300. Well actually I was allowed to pre-order it when B&T USA announced they were importing 20 of them. Bought it, then waited for it to arrive in the US, ship to the East Coast dealer, that then shipped it to my PNW dealer to hold, then issue the docs for the stamps to be submitted, then just under a year for both stamps to come in for it. Like all NFA purchases, buy it then try to not think about it why you wait for "SBR and Suppressor day " to come. Total time of "I want one" to "I have one in my hands" = about 3.5yrs

This is a B&T factory 9.8" barrel bolt gun so an SBR with a huge custom made by B&T over the barrel suppressor. It came with great soft case, suppressor, cleaning kit, tools, rings, two 10rd box mags, brass catcher, sling, bi-pod and integrated folding stock. I chose Night Force NX8 2.5-20x50 for the glass, bit more than it needs but leaves nothing behind.

I have ran all my own loads 168, 180 and 220gr . Great results with all of them. With the massive can and no cycling sound of a simi-auto this bolt is crazy quite. Crazy quite. Some say movie quite but I say just very quite. It's still thumping out a heavy .30 cal projectile! That can is huge and the flash chamber (the first chamber in the can) uses the leangh of the entire barrel for more volume. 9.8" barrel has 1-8 twist so the heavy rounds for subs are happy with the twist. I tried finding out what B&T was suggesting and closest I found was 168gr. But again great results with 168,180 and 220.

Of course the fit and finish is typical B&T, the action is crazy smooth and the trigger has little to no creep and very crisp from the factory. They have since released an updated version of the SPR300 with a Timney trigger. Personally I like how this rig arrived out of the bag so in the past 36 months I have not modified it at all. Only change I have though about is tossing the hi-tech plastic bi-bod for a machined aluminum one but I do like how light weight the B&T one is.

Cost wise, on the high side about $5k before two $200 stamps, then $1900 in glass. So not a "budget rig at all". Again at close to $7500 in this bolt gun one would expect it to be set up correctly out of the box. Of course as some bolt guns go, its on par with a quality unit cost wise. Very happy with this rig and fully expect it to show up in a future Bond movie. In the mean time I am very quietly putting small groups of holes in paper but do have a range card for the corners of my back/ front yard and down the street from the house. :)

View attachment 1224781View attachment 1224774

Video of assembly first time to the range.
hell of a review, i now begin my way down that slippery slope… thanks

Thanks for sharing!

How's it been grouping in comparison to an AR?
Do you have any videos of shooting it? I know it's hard to pick up realistic volume, but it would be great to hear the action and shot sequence.

Nice little toy ya got there!
SIG Virtus 9" MCX is the only close to an AR platform I have owned in 300BLK. This is grouping up considerably tighter technically with a shorter barrel (by .200" shorter barrel). I ran that also suppressed with a SIG can on it. My other 300BLK are also in the MCX family a Rattler and Canebrake both with 5.5" barrels but neither set up for the long stabilized shots. So the SPR300 takes the win on precision paper punching.

No video at this time, would need to in a decibel gauge to really see the difference. My Rattler thumping my 220gn Hornady ELDX rounds is crazy quite, but the SPR300 is noticeably quieter due to no action cycling. Also the suppressor has about 2x to close to 3x the volume of a typical .30 suppressor. Griffen and SIG in the stable and both great cans but not the same as the beast that came with the SPR300.

It looks integral?
My understanding integral is when the suppressor is part of the barrel and not removable, thus integrated to the barrel. This suppressor comes off and technically could be ran on another over the barrel with the same thread and locating ring. The SPR300 can be fired w/o the suppressor installed.

I have a B&T APC9-SD that also has an over the barrel suppressor, however that one the barrel has ports at the base just above the threads. You can not fire that gun w/o the can in place OR a port block off ring the gun comes with. That one is recommended to not be fired w/o the can. I kind of consider that one integrated due to that. But again technically I could run the can on a different gun if that gun also had threads at the base of the barrel for the can. Rummer has it there is a barrel for an MP5 like this, with how close B&T are with H&K I imagine its out there.

Soooo It could be integral? Not sure actually.

My understanding integral is when the suppressor is part of the barrel and not removable, thus integrated to the barrel. This suppressor comes off and technically could be ran on another over the barrel with the same thread and locating ring. The SPR300 can be fired w/o the suppressor installed.

I have a B&T APC9-SD that also has an over the barrel suppressor, however that one the barrel has ports at the base just above the threads. You can not fire that gun w/o the can in place OR a port block off ring the gun comes with. That one is recommended to not be fired w/o the can. I kind of consider that one integrated due to that. But again technically I could run the can on a different gun if that gun also had threads at the base of the barrel for the can. Rummer has it there is a barrel for an MP5 like this, with how close B&T are with H&K I imagine its out there.

Soooo It could be integral? Not sure actually.

Then the suppressor on your SPR300 is a reflex suppressor and the APC9-SD is an integral suppressor.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top