JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi Guys - I'm looking to sell my B&T GHM9 purchased in January of 2018. Works great suppressed with up to 160gr ammo. Only around two hundred rounds run through it;
20190220_183813.jpg 20190220_183726.jpg
- 1st Gen GHM9 9mm
- 10 30 round magazines
- Factory mag loader
- Factory Sling
- Factory folding sights
- Factory polymer case
- Customsmith Tailhook brace adapter
- Gearhead Works Tailhook
- Angled foregrip (works very well)
- AR Stock adapter

Looking for $2000 or trade for the following (+cash or comparable accessories) only;
- CZ Bren .556 pistol (805 or new S2)
- Kriss Vector 10mm

I will entertain any reasonable offers. I'm looking to sell mainly to finance a CZ Bren pistol purchase.

Ok, will let you know maybe tomorrow, was waiting to hear back from a guy about a zenith z5p but he went mia, what's the difference between gen 1 and 2, also 1/2x28 and trilug? Want to put my obsidian 9 on it

Ok, will let you know maybe tomorrow, was waiting to hear back from a guy about a zenith z5p but he went mia, what's the difference between gen 1 and 2, also 1/2x28 and trilug? Want to put my obsidian 9 on it
The Gen 1 don't like hollow points, otherwise that is the only difference I am aware of. 1/2x28 and trilug is correct. It actually suppresses really well. Not much gas escapes the back of the receiver when firing in my experience.

B&T will upgrade the feedramp of any Gen 1 to a Gen 2 free of charge (realistically, Gen 1.5 - since only a REAL Gen 2 will accept the upcoming Glock lower).

Dropping price to $1900 or $1500 w/o the extra 9 magazines (otherwise sold separately for $450). Adding additional trade possibilities;

- Beretta M9A3 (FDE preferred)+ extras and/or cash
- Glock 20sf + extras and/or cash
- x95 Tavor any color
- 10mm Vector (gen 2 or later preferred)

Other trades considered, but those listed are mainly what I am looking for currently.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.