JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1595
Manufacturer
B&T
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Mother's Day Special! As Q LLC says: "Get your mom some dope bubblegum stuff." Get a NEW, unfired in the case (includes all the goodies pictured) modular subgun GHM9 with B&T lower, AKA the Grasshopper Mouse at a special price. No trades, outright sale only. While most of you are aware of Brugger & Thomet's legendary Swiss precision, quality, durability and craftsmanship, I think this pistol is just cool. The compact size feels great in the hand and seems like it could be dangled from the strap as an EDC. I can meet in the Portland or Vancouver metro areas. Get this now before it's gone!

According to bt-usa.com:

"The grasshopper mouse:

GHM9

The GHM9 is a 9mm semi-automatic carbine. It was conceived as an entry level carbine for sport shooting. The excellent intuitive ergonomics and crisp trigger make this an outstanding choice for competitions and dynamic shooting disciplines but also for use by police and law enforcement.

The GHM9 complimented by the integrated hydraulic recoil buffer system found on other B&T products that reduces recoil and enhances handling. The name GHM and in typical Swiss understatement, it stands for Grasshopper Mouse, homage to the North America carnivorous rodent which is known to eat Scorpions."

ghm 1.jpeg ghm 2.jpeg ghm 3.jpeg ghm 4.jpeg ghm 5.jpeg ghm 6.jpeg ghm 7.jpeg ghm 8.jpeg ghm 9.jpeg ghm 10.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.