JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1795
Manufacturer
B&T
Caliber
9mm
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
In light of the changes in WA, prefer to sell in Oregon or other states that allow larger capacity magazines. Otherwise, I would sell the pistol without B&T magazine to a Washingtonian

If you are reading this post, then you are familiar with the quality of this B&T pistol. While most of you are aware of Brugger & Thomet's legendary Swiss precision, quality, durability and craftsmanship, I think this pistol is just plain cool. The retail price is $2485 and street price is $2250…if you can find one! This should represent a fantastic deal for the right buyer, so get this now before it's gone! Sorry, no trades at this time as I have to "thin out the herd" with a cash sale. Of course, all reasonable CASH offers will be seriously considered.

According to bt-usa.com:

"APC PRO

The Advanced Police Carbine (APC) series was designed for the demands of today's police, special forces, and military units around the world. As the hallmark of the B&T line, the APC series represents the ultimate in performance, reliability, and accuracy. The APC family includes the flexible and adaptable APC9/40 & 45/10mm, the rifle caliber APC223/556/300 line, and the ultimate in semiautomatic precision, the APC308. With a comprehensive suite of accessories created specifically for these platforms, the APC series represents a breakthrough in customization and modularity for every operator, and every specialized mission. Pro Series New to the APC Series are the PRO variants of the APC9/40/45 and 10mm. These models have received the PRO treatment, bringing a new level of performance and ergonmics to the APC platform. All PRO models feature a dual auto-folding, non-reciprocating charging handles, improved lower receiver ergonomics including a side positioned bolt hold open/release, replaceable M4 compatible pistol grip, and Magpul® M-Lok® accessory slots. Additionally, the APC9 PRO is compatible with standard B&T, Glock® and SIG® P320 magazines.
  • Monolithic Machined Receivers
  • Hydraulic Buffer System
  • Legendary Swiss Precision
  • Complete System Integration

• Part Number:BT-36039
    • Color:Black
    • Finish:Type III Hard Coat Anodized
    • Material:Aluminum
    • Caliber: 9mm
    • Attachment Options:Tri-Lug
    • Barrel Length:6.8 in
    • Twist rate:1:10