JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
B&T
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Gun is in like-new condition, fired only about 100 rounds give or take. It is a very high-quality precision Swiss-made gun that shoots very soft and smoothly. I am clearing up the vault for funds unrelated to guns so I am not interested in trades, sorry! The picture shown is the gun fully decked out with the B&T Vortex Flash Hider, Dual 25 rd Mags with B&T mag clamp, x2 25rd mags - some scratches, no dents - never dropped, SilencerCo 3-Lug adapter - new unopened made specifically for B&T to use for SilencerCo Omega 45K / other SilencerCo compatible cans, APC45 Telescopic Brace (BT-20394) - new unused, RDS, 45 degree Angled Grip, Jet funnel magwell. I am excluding some items on the list because they are strictly for representative purposes (photo).

The gun is being sold either as it was originally sold - which is the gun, single 25 rd magazine, SB Tactical Folding Brace, .45 speed loader, cleaning kit (unused), and hard case with gun lock. I can sell it for $2800 for this or for $3900 for everything else (excluding the RDS + Angled Grip). Keep in mind, a lot of the items are hard to come by, as in sold out everywhere. This is a great gun to collect if you are a fan of precision PDW's that I'm sad I'm going to have to let go of.

TLDR; if you want the gun as it was originally sold, it's $2800 Price drop: $2200 (includes Jet funnel magwell in the price)
If you want it with the additional good stuff listed (minus the exclusions) it's $3900 dropped to: $3400

Extras quoted for everything incl. gun and except the 2 excluded items are $3400:

* B&T Vortex Flash Hider
* B&T APC45 25 rd mags x3 (sold out everywhere)
* B&T APC45 mag clamp
* SilencerCo 3-Lug adapter specifically for APC45 (for specific SilencerCo cans, sold out everywhere)
* APC45 Telescopic Brace (BT-20394) - this is not the tailhook brace mod but the full version Telescopic Brace (sold out everywhere)

If you want more pictures I would be happy to send them to you via text. Also wanted to mention that I am in Seattle so an FFL of my choice in order to sell it, thanks for your interest! If you want to buy it fully loaded, I might be able to negotiate price a little bit.

L1000393.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Great Gun, but you might want to check on current pricing for APC45PRO, gunbroker have several of them for sell. Your pricing is more then a brand new firearm.

Great Gun, but you might want to check on current pricing for APC45PRO, gunbroker have several of them for sell. Your pricing is more then a brand new firearm.
Thanks for the info, dropped the price accordingly. First timer here selling any firearm as I like most of my firearms and never considered selling/trading...I've been busy reading on how to "legally" sell in Seattle prior to making this account yesterday that didn't know where to start...granted its marked up in local gun shops everywhere by a significant amount. Either way, gun is still in Like-New condition other than what was noted on the mags / or New / Unopened on some of the accessories. Cheers!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.