JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2800
Manufacturer
B&T
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Seattle
State
Washington
What can I say, my chest and arm workouts have been lacking. I have never owned a rifle this nice (outside of the noveske, and the SCAR's). This one tops them all, in fit and finish. You know that guitar, car, gun that you take out, with gloves on. The one your adult son can't even look at, because he's got his afro up his a**, and doesn't realize what he's looking at? Yeah, it's one of those. One can barely find one of these, especially in pistol (sb) form, especially with the brace, especially in 300 B.O., especially in this state. I would dare say....unobtanium....yes, mf, i said it. I have shot 10 rounds through it, and only because i am not in the business of selling guns, for profit. i'm in the business of putting hurt on the bad guy, in as reliable a way as i can. We all know what b&t stands for - literally, and metaphorically. Perfection. Beyond HK levels of perfection. Since i purchased it, months ago, the list price has gone up $800. They are roughly 3800 list right now. In my mind, a used gun is a used gun. Get your use, account for your depreciation, and sell that b****, if it's not the right system for you. And sell it for less than you bought it for. We're grownups here. That is why it is priced much lower than other apc300's (if you can find them). No gb tricks of price it at 3149 to start a bidding war, and then clear $5k. That is "synonym for lady of the night" behavior. Save yourself the tax, the shipping, the wait, a couple dollars, and the peace of mind of being able to see it in person and get the deal done on the spot. Now a few ground rules, and forgive me for speaking harshly to you : Don't waste our (mine and your) time - if you are living in mom's basement, playing warzone, and want to see the gun, from it, in person, trust the process. Get your B**** a** up, get to work, and get in the proper financial position to purchase one, when you are ready. Second rule: Ask the responsible party for permission BEFORE you contact me. NO, not the ffl - that woman, man, sheep, doll, dall sheep, laying next to you. I don't have a spare cot for you and your suitcases to come stay at my place after you purchase it, and she puts you out. Third rule: Do your research, first. I'm too busy to walk you through the features, qualities, b&t company history, to replace the due diligence you should have performed in the first place (can you tell I own businesses, yet). Now that that is out of the way, "what manner of rare air will i be in, bro?". I'm glad you asked. While you may be able to find a few videos on the b&t apc223, There are 3..... 3, on the b&t apc300. Especially in pistol form. As you can see from the pictures, it's in excellent condition. I'm not going to clean it before selling it, because i've barely shot it, and i fully expect the mf who owns it after me to do what they are supposed to do whenever they buy a new gun - break it down, and scrub, lick, and lubricate every square mm....i mean inch, you commie bastards. comes with what you see. Not the bed, or sheets. Included:
2-Magazines
0-Trades
6-rounds of 300bo ammunition (loaded backwards, of course)

Three-running of hands, if you ask about trades, or act like you saw it somewhere cheaper
7-rounds in the bullseye, of the 500 you'll probably shoot on the first range trip (until you master the necessary trigger discipline)
5-assorted pieces of paperwork, handbook, stickers, etc.

three-more catchings of fade, if you ask about trades
8-fleeting glances of approval from your sifu, for how much better you shoot (after the first 500 rounds, of course)
2-people standing at counter of your preferred ffl, exchanging cash for a slightly used B&T APC300
0-regrets

Forgive the above cryptology. any time i've posted, i've had a ton of f*** boi's(or girls, don't want to mess up pronouns) trying to create a website for me, lure me into some eastern european brothel, or "hey big head" me. I'll meet at your ffl of choice, a reasonable distance from queen anne.
Buyer covers transfer fee.
Did I mention no trades?
I will not ship. I can't cash in on hand jibbers, from afar.
Now for those who would attempt to lure one into an ffl parking lot to exchange cash, look at the firearm first "to check it out", then snatch and dash, I have 5 teenage daughters. 3 of which are excellent shooters, 2 are meh. We put sneakers in boxes, if you catch my drift. text is preferred, but you can call, if you don't use those new face melters, properly. The number is above. Thanks for looking aaaaaaand.... No trades.

APC300-1.jpeg APC300-2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.