JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to find a gun that I had back in the early '70's I had a ball shooting, I know that I put over 5000 rounds down the tube. Back to my search, a B.S.A. martini in 22 LR model 12/15 single shot falling action.
This photo I lifted online, It is NOT my gun, but it's so rare, It's the only way to show what it looks like. Thanks 101149997_98989_C1D65EBDAD137FA4[1].jpg

I am looking to find a gun that I had back in the early '70's I had a ball shooting, I know that I put over 5000 rounds down the tube. Back to my search, a B.S.A. martini in 22 LR model 12/15 single shot falling action.
This photo I lifted online, It is NOT my gun, but it's so rare, It's the only way to show what it looks like. ThanksView attachment 555620

Not sure what your budget is for this rifle but there is one listed on Armslist by The Gun Works in Eugene for $795. Another is listed in New Jersey for $300 but he won't ship, appears to have removed fixed sights and added a scope with mounts.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.