JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last night I was reading an article that was posted in another thread and ran across some interesting information. American Spirit Arms has banked with B of A for over 10 years yet since the CT shooting and the sudden spike in "assault/tactical" weapons and parts B of A started holding all of the on line credit card purchase funds generated from Spirit's website account. When Joe Sirochman, CEO/President of Spirit, contacted the bank they said that they had to verify each transaction, blah, blah, blah... Apparently they are taking an average of 3+ weeks to release the funds while prior to the gun ban push it was near instantaneous. After Joe finally was transferred to a manager they kept giving him bogus reasons until they finally told him that the bank did not approve of him selling assault weapons, guns, or gun parts on line and suggested he cease to do so. Joe is looking to move his banking to another establishment as he does not feel that his bank should try to project their personal views on to him as business practice requirements.

*Note: this was an independent post and I am not sure where the person got their information*

It was a story on Fox News.

I'm sure they will be happy to work with the government to seize your assets for "re-distribution" when the time comes. Branding gunowners is happening in much the same way the Germans went after Jews in the 1930's. First media and political slander, then social acceptance of verbal abuse and discrimination, then violence was tolerated from both NAZI supporters and police, then offical government attacks on their property, rights and ability to travel.

This ended with millions of dead and displaced people.

The same is happening to you as we speak. It does not seem to bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet. but give it time. If congress ignores Obama decrees and executive orders, he will be emboldened to continue his attacks on rights, wealth and property.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top