JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought their sight pusher a few months ago. It is a great tool. But, it does have its limitations. It's well documented how tight the dovetails are on XD pistols. I broke my pusher twice in the time I've had it an each time the folks from B&J have shipped out replacement parts free of charge. I can't say enough about how great of a company they are!

Ps-for removing sights on an xd pistol I recommend a dremel and a cut off wheel.

Are you pushing them out the correct way? On XD and XDm's, you need to push out to the left. (push from right to left) then to install the new sights, you start from the left side and Push the sight in to the Right....

Stay Safe.

That's how I was pushing. I was informed by B&J that their tool wouldn't remove the front sight. They said that the XD sight is hydraulically inserted at the factory and is to tight for their tool. Their advice was to cut it out. I was able to push out the rear sight in my xd .40 but not out of my friends xd45. I broke the small square pusher tip trying to remove the front sight in my xd40 but busted a thread while trying to push out my friends rear sight (after I had successfully removed the rear sight on my xd40). So, after being told to cut out the front sight and after breaking the pusher trying to push out a rear sight I have decided a few careful minutes with a dremel is the way to go. You're Mileage May Vary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top