JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only took a month and a half for the "investigation" to be completed and the officers cleared. Seems a little bit too long to me. I guess it takes that long to dig up everything you can about someone to discredit them. He had something for you guys...... A MASSIVE LAWSUIT

There appears to be no contingency for an armed, innocent citizen to survive an encounter with the police, especially SWAT. I have nothing other than rage and sadness for the pointless loss of a young Marine vet in his homeland. Every new word out of Pima county just serves to rub salt into a festering wound.

There appears to be no contingency for an armed, innocent citizen to survive an encounter with the police, especially SWAT.

This is the absolute problem. Someone busts down my door and I'm going into adrenal burst mode. Reasoning goes out the window, 12ga goes toward the perceived threat. If that happens to be a SWAT team how am I able to fight through the animal response and kick back into cognizant actions in the fraction of a second it takes them to send the first round at me? It's too late even before the situation begins.

Fighting tunnel vision, distorted/complete loss of hearing, loss of fine motor control, possibly incontinence....

"Holy ****, are those co..*BANGBANGBABABANGBANGBANG* ..ps...?"

No joke. Then they'll find my guns and my ATF shirt and who knows what kind of gun smuggling terrorist I'll be in tomorrow's paper. I don't know much so it would be kind of crazy to assert that this is a frequently utilized system of incrimination, but Pima County did just prove how well it works.

Where there is smoke there is fire so I am thinking that if there is truth to this guys past activities then he wasn't exactly a saint. However, the fact that the investigation didn't show any short comings in the tactics the cops used is total bovine excrement.

Let's see:

1. I'm a Vietnam era veteran.
2. I have numerous guns and thousands of rounds of ammo.
3. My wife's ex was convicted of armed bank robbery.
4. If I see you drive by casing my place I'm going to find out who you are and where you live.
5. I've expressed opinions critical of law enforcement.
6. I have friends who have been draft protestors.

I must be a bad guy.

"It is common knowledge among law enforcement that drug traffickers steal from each other while masquerading as law-enforcement officers, including SWAT units." Wow! I wonder why he thought they might not be cops.

^ This!

Where there is smoke there is fire so I am thinking that if there is truth to this guys past activities then he wasn't exactly a saint.

That's exactly what they want you to believe despite the fact that there's never been a conviction and there's no evidence after three years of investigation and a botched raid. You shouldn't have to be a saint to have a fair trial instead of being gunned down in your own home, in front of your family, because of mistakes made by undisciplined SWAT members.

^ This!

That's exactly what they want you to believe despite the fact that there's never been a conviction and there's no evidence after three years of investigation and a botched raid. You shouldn't have to be a saint to have a fair trial instead of being gunned down in your own home, in front of your family, because of mistakes made by undisciplined SWAT members.

Totally agree.

Shooting Leads to Police Officer's Arrest

Shooting Leads to Police Officer's Arrest
PLEA assisting officer's family in posting bond
Published : Wednesday, 06 Oct 2010, 12:31 PM MST

PHOENIX - The story of a Phoenix police officer who shot and killed a man Tuesday has taken a shocking twist.

guess another one thought he could get away with it and the police bail out one of thier own?
WTF is wrong with arizona?

:angry: So NWFA's filter is changing the URL address of the links we're posting because it has the word b a s t a r d in it. I redid my post with a tiny url and here's a link for the above.

Richard Chrisman BBQ at PLEA Offices Protested (w/Update) - Phoenix News - Feathered Bastard
Richard Chrisman BBQ at PLEA Offices Protested (w/Update) - Phoenix News - Feathered Bastard

Censoring link addresses that are totally safe for work :s0154:

Censoring anything :s0154:
This site's word filter crap gets :s0154: :s0154: :s0154: :s0154: :s0154:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR