JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"At his initial appearance Thursday, prosecutors described Hernandez as a "self-professed incel," short for involuntary celibate, who was "angry" at society and sought to target couples at Westgate. One prosecutor said Hernandez was "pretty open about the fact that he has a dark side, and his dark side was coming out."

Shocking I tell you. Shocking. :rolleyes:

His days of being an incel are going to be over soon. His culito will get quite the workout in prison. So will his mouth.

I guess if you're rejected that often by women, or men, you cum up with some excuse... or was he chemicaly castrated due to being a sex offender???

On the serious side, WhereTF do "people" like this come from? What conditions/upbringing/experiences creates such a worthless POS?

The DeWayne Antonio Craddocks, the Nikolas Cruzes, the Devin Patrick Kelleys, the Stephen Paddocks, the Omar Mateens, the Dylann Roofs, the Adam Lanzas, the James Holmeses (the list continues ad naseum)... WhereTF do these POS's come from?

Last Edited:
Loser-Lane.jpg

Aloha, Mark

On the serious side, WhereTF do "people" like this come from? What conditions/upbringing/experiences creates such a worthless POS?

The DeWayne Antonio Craddocks, the Nikolas Cruzes, the Devin Patrick Kelleys, the Stephen Paddocks, the Omar Mateens, the Dylann Roofs, the Adam Lanzas, the James Holmeses (the list continues ad naseum)... WhereTF do these POS's come from?

Really? You look at our society and are shocked these kids get churned out? I am shocked there are not more.

"At his initial appearance Thursday, prosecutors described Hernandez as a "self-professed incel," short for involuntary celibate, who was "angry" at society and sought to target couples at Westgate. One prosecutor said Hernandez was "pretty open about the fact that he has a dark side, and his dark side was coming out."

His days of being an incel are going to be over soon. His culito will get quite the workout in prison. So will his mouth.
He'll be in the "wobbly H" for sure.

From incel to in-a-cell. It should tell him something when even his weapon didn't like him touching it. He's probably not going to be good at dodge ball, cause he might have to take a few balls to the face soon.

I brought this incel schit up once and everyone was like, "Its no big deal!" Another sexless schmuck acting out in blue-balled frustration!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top