JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
million dollar cash bail my Ash...NO frickin bail! ZERO!
This kind of chit makes me REALLY wonder what those parents (and like-minded parents) of people like this are wondering about their 'choice' of 'don't spank' your children was so good because because you'll hurt their feelings or what-ever the weird-ash latest go-to rage was back then?
Expect more of this type of stupid..unless you're my age when you got an ash whippin for doing what you KNEW was wrong but ya did it anyway and more importantly, learned to NOT DO IT AGAIN! :) No physical/mental scars but even senility hasn't dulled my sense of right & wrong.

Dan

"At his initial appearance Thursday, prosecutors described Hernandez as a "self-professed incel," short for involuntary celibate, who was "angry" at society and sought to target couples at Westgate. One prosecutor said Hernandez was "pretty open about the fact that he has a dark side, and his dark side was coming out."

Shocking I tell you. Shocking. :rolleyes:

His days of being an incel are going to be over soon. His culito will get quite the workout in prison. So will his mouth.

Hope he's into eating salads... tossed salads, that is. o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top