JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just discovered this tonight, quite by accident.

What happened to AXTS?? I was a fanboy of their brand!

Who is Radian? Is Radian just a new name for AXTS or has everone been replaced? I noticed that the Radian product line is much smaller than what AXTS offered.

Am I the only one in the dark on this new development? Does anyone have any answers or insight as to what transpired?

Thank you in advance for any information provided.

"In an effort to better align the brand with their ever-evolving products, AXTS Weapons Systems has launched their new name – Radian Weapons.
AXTS has gained popularity and acclaim with its ambidextrous Raptor charging handle, and with the recent release of its sub-MOA rifle, the MI-T556 (now called the Radian Model 1). The new name was designed to distinguish them as a leader in the production of high-end, evolved weapons systems.
"We are more than an accessories company, and Radian helps us tell that story," said Radian Weapons' CEO, Joshua Underwood. "Continuous innovation and a hard driving work ethic are the core values we live by and have been the foundation for AXTS Weapons Systems. Radian Weapons will continue to build on this foundation, fulfilling our passion to bring the best performing products to our customers. A relentless pursuit of perfection in product design and world class manufacturing will be the standard of Radian Weapons."
To accompany the launch of the new brand, Radian released a teaser video to showcase its new style set to the tune of its original manufacturing process. They are also giving away a Radian Model 1 Rifle paired with a Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44mm optic to celebrate the brand launch. For more information on Radian, the rebrand, and the giveaway, visit the new site, www.radianweapons.com."

Read more: http://www.recoilweb.com/axts-is-now-radian-weapons-117112.html#ixzz4QcumQOvl

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top