JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Let's try this again from a little different angle. The pictures are not an accurate representation of the color (it's a good match for the mag's and is a bit more green). I value the rifle at$2000. ( more was invested) You can buy it outright or we can make a trade deal that's good for both of us.

I would be interested in trading for another AR15 (Standard configuration, possibly MOE) + a 9mm semi auto handgun. The deal needs to come close to my cash value and reasonable. I won't trade you for a $600AR15 + a $400 handgun. Ammo, 9mm or 5.56 added to the deal could make a difference. Example: Sig patrol, Sig 556, Daniel Defense MOE etc. + XD, XDM, SIG, HK, maybe Walther:confused: (no glocks :mad:) 9mm etc, + ammo + another rifle or cash if necessary. Please don't ask to trade bolt guns, lever action or revolvers.

Don't let my descriptions lead you to believe I'm a jerk, I'm actually pretty flexible. I have 100% positive feedback and I never sell junk. I've just had some crazy offers in the past and while they might have had value, I don't need things like six guns, a 1987 Remington 700 or a used car. o_O This is a beautiful rifle and one that you need to see to appreciate.

All that you see listed below is included. The Vortex Sparc, 1.5-5x magnifier, the Larue mount, 7 Lancer L5AWM FDE translucent mags and one matching 5 round Magpul hunting mag. If interested PM me or call/text Jim @ 503-828-2717

Details:

100% ambi billet AX556 lower receiver
Battle Arms Development ~ BADASS Ambi safety lever(45 degree).
Custom 4lb trigger 100% reliable with military ammo.
Billet Rainier Arms upper receiver
Magpul ACS stock
Magpul MBUS gen II sights
Magpul XTM enhanced hand stop
Magpul MOE Grip
FAB Defense PLS1 flashlight and mount (300 lumen and IR bulb included)
Vortex NV capable 2 MOA red dot with killflash
1.5-5X magnifier with QD flip to side mount.
Samson EVO 9" Ext handguard
Rare Gov't contract light medium mid length CHF barrel (FNUSA) Double crome lined 1/7 twist. (you cannot buy this barrel any longer) FN says it will go 20,000 rds and 1/2 moa @100 meters when set up properly. (it is)
YHM Phantom flash hider
Adams Arms lite piston system
2nd Amendment engraved dust cover
All alluminum parts are molybendium coated including the barrel (no need to oil any external parts)
Bolt is matched and head spaced
Carrier and piston parts are proprietary self lubricating black hard coating
Color: PTFE infused Springfield XD dark earth inside and out.

Round count: Test fired/not zero'd

DSCN0426 (800x416).jpg

DSCN0428 (800x600).jpg

DSCN0422 (800x391).jpg

DSCN0431 (800x319).jpg

DSCN0424 (800x328).jpg

DSCN0429 (800x600).jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.