JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
":D How can you do an honest Dirty Harry? "This is a C Z 75 P O 7 the most powerful handgun in the world an will blow your head clean off". Just saying...:D"

You forgot the custom ported barrel/slide, fiber optic sights and Hogue grips. :eek: :p

You are joking about shrinks now, but just wait until firearms licenses are going through a psych eval. That will be a whole new gambit.

Lots of Veterans in Kali are losing their guns already. PTSD is taking their ability to own firearms and they were not warned when they signed up for the disorder.

Lots of Veterans in Kali are losing their guns already. PTSD is taking their ability to own firearms and they were not warned when they signed up for the disorder.

Yeah that stuff is some serious bull crap. They are looking for any reason down there..likely here soon to take away guns. We thought it was horrible to put a 10 round cap on their mags. Now they have to not see a counselor for mental issues in fear of losing their rights. How does that help anyone?

Much appreciated. I don't exactly lose sleep over it. I just noticed last time when I tucked my IWB holster that I was doing something that felt weird for hiding it. As I said earlier, if it wasn't for schools which I enter twice a day, I would carry much more often. My preferred carry is a CZ75P07. It's comfy in an IWB Kydex, has plenty of power and I am accurate with it up to 20 yds. I am not dismissing the "guilt" factor, but I think I have got over that (definitely an early hurdle). I still strive to stay legal though.
Does Washington not allow cc on school grounds? I would have a hard time with that one.

Does Washington not allow cc on school grounds? I would have a hard time with that one.
In WA it's legal during pickup and drop-off, if you have a CPL. Pickup and drop-off is narrowly defined and people recommend you don't get out of your car to stay on the safe side of the law. The school building is off limits - something Elizabeth Scott is trying to change with HB 1433. I do enter the building frequently, so I don't carry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top