JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw the original version of this the other day and was thinking to myself... a lot of those celebrities have starred in movies glamorizing violence with guns... this just totally brings that point home, awesome!

I thought it would be a video of some celebs at a shooting range, gun show, or concealed carry class. You people need to grow up.

What a bunch of clowns. Guns are only good when it's them making millions off sensationalizing violence. I just wish that everyone would realize being a celebrity DOES NOT make you intelligent. I wonder how many of them have armed security....

If the motivation for a gun ban was to save innocent lives, the cry for a ban against movie and video game violence would be just as loud. The ban crowd could care less about who lives or dies violently (aside from their own obviously strong sense of self-preservation)

I've passed this video along- here's hoping it picks up momentum and hits these tools right in the bank accounts...

If the motivation for a gun ban was to save innocent lives, the cry for a ban against movie and video game violence would be just as loud. The ban crowd could care less about who lives or dies violently (aside from their own obviously strong sense of self-preservation)

I've passed this video along- here's hoping it picks up momentum and hits these tools right in the bank accounts...

That's assuming there is a proven connection between violence in entertainment and violence in life. Is there a research on the topic ?

to fd15k:
The Psychological Effects of Violent Media on Children
Newsroom - Research & Statistics
children and television violence - abelard

and on and on (Google search is our friend)...

I have no doubt that you can come up with plenty of reports that refute the links I've shown above... the problem is that gun control has been tried (and there are many stats easily available to show that the '94 ban had little to no impact on gun violence) whereas "violent media control" has not even been tried yet... why not try "media control" since "gun control" has failed? Making violent media hard to get will not have a detrimental effect on the ability for the otherwise helpless to defend themselves against stronger, more aggressive clowns as "gun control" would. Or we could just do a better job of enforcing the crazy quantity of laws on the books already.

Personally, I don't want to have any of my (or anyone else's) constitutionally guaranteed rights stripped away, but why is the first amendment any more sacrosanct than the second? I wasn't advocating removing any rights- rather, I was questioning the motivations and integrity of the gun grabbers since they keep trying to chip away at the second amendment, yet they don't seem even slightly interested in possible root causes (human psychology) of all this madness...

Looks like its starting to go viral....the original video posted as almost 100000 views and now it is linked on the DRUDGE REPORT! Good stuff...we were at the cutting edge on this one....
drudgeceleblink2.jpg

2 points about the video:

1. Jamie Foxx is a racist idiot. His stint on SNL recently was hard to watch and sincerely not funny.

2. Apparently Hollywood has a different standard than does the rest of America. Gratuitous gun volence is OK so long as everyone in the loop is making money. Gun violence in the rest of the country deserves more laws. Maybe law abiding citizens who use a gun to stop a violent assault on their person or family should earn a big paycheck.

I couldn't watch more than about seven seconds of the "Celebrities" version of this, made me sick. I watched the whole thing this time, makes me sick.

I demand that we stop paying to see their movies and just pirate them from Bittorrent. ;)

Better yet, just don't watch their movies or TV shows at all, free or otherwise. The only thing these prostitutes care about is their almighty dollar. They don't care what they have to do to get it. The only reason they even have a voice in our culture is because we have allowed them to. I for one am sick and tired of their incessant drivel, especially regarding an issue they so readily decry while simultaneously lining their pockets by glorifying it. Friggin' hypocrites...

I've seen a few videos like this good idea and good message, and then they have to go and drop a metal track into it and use swear words and demand killing people. I'd love to put this on face book but it would just make me look crazy because they couldn't focus on the message that they should have.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top