JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0155:Yup I remember seeing this vid.... I like it. I will warn you that some hall monitor will get on here and say that this has been already posted lol but Cool to see the vid again.... and NO i'm not the hall monitor hahahahaha

Stunning - gorgeous - hypnotic. Thank you for the link!

My favorite part is, early on, where the strained metal surfaces crystallize before spalling off. Material science in action!

you didn't get your name for nothing. well done.:s0155:

I see you dont exactly know where I got the name from... You must have missed the "where did you get your SN from" thread.

You dont have to be Wile E Coyote to figure it out.... You have to be even SMARTER.....hahaha

So ASSuming you KNEW it was a repost... You reposted it why?

So ASSuming you KNEW it was a repost... You reposted it why?

that would be a huge assumption. One that is incorrect.

regardless if its a repost. does it matter? there are obviously people here who are enjoying it and didnt know it existed - like me. Had I known it was posted on this forum I would of went there and clicked on that link - enjoyed the vid and posted - "thank you for posting that awesome vid." as others have done.

The reason why I posted is that I knew at least one other person on this forum would enjoy that vid just as I did. I suspect some/most didnt know it existed either.

Does this make sense?

You might consider changing your name to SuperUltimateGenius to clearly reflect that not did you detect that this URL was a repost, but that you wanted to to ensure everyone knew it was a repost to influence its relevance.

I as well as everyone else here appreciates your clarity to the subject.

well done!!!! :s0155:

that would be a huge assumption. One that is incorrect.

regardless if its a repost. does it matter? there are obviously people here who are enjoying it and didnt know it existed - like me. Had I known it was posted on this forum I would of went there and clicked on that link - enjoyed the vid and posted - "thank you for posting that awesome vid." as others have done.

The reason why I posted is that I knew at least one other person on this forum would enjoy that vid just as I did. I suspect some/most didnt know it existed either.

Does this make sense?

You might consider changing your name to SuperUltimateGenius to clearly reflect that not did you detect that this URL was a repost, but that you wanted to to ensure everyone knew it was a repost to influence its relevance.

I as well as everyone else here appreciates your clarity to the subject.

well done!!!! :s0155:

No sir, maybe you should change YOUR SN to SUPERDUPERGENIUSINFINITY...

THAT would be epic.

I bow to your superiority...

yawn.

Kthxbai

No sir, maybe you should change YOUR SN to SUPERDUPERGENIUSINFINITY...

THAT would be epic.

I bow to your superiority...

yawn.

Kthxbai

well.... I finally met my match maturity wise. I am like 8 in a 40 year old body.

you should call yourself super duper ultimate guru genius king omnipotent guy.

too funny.:D

I don't care that it was a repost. It's the first time I've ever seen it. Holy Moly, what an incredible video. That was definitely worth ten minutes of my time. Thanks tlfreek. :s0155:

well.... I finally met my match maturity wise. I am like 8 in a 40 year old body.

you should call yourself super duper ultimate guru genius king omnipotent guy.

too funny.:D

HAHAHHA I LOLED, and I too am about 10 and mildly retarded on a good day about the same age too :O)

Id fat finger omnipotent, so that ones out.... :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads