JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a Remington R51 from Sportsmans Warehouse due to the price + a $100 rebate. It feels good in the hand but I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. When I went to the Remington web site to apply for the rebate, the UPC code wasn't showing up for the grey framed model I had purchased. I called Remington this morning and they said my gun wasn't included in the rebate. WTF....???? The gun was the same price as the black frame gun, so nothing really special about it. I went into the Vancouver Sportsmans Warehouse after work today to see if I could exchange the gun for one actually qualified for the rebate. The store manager Travis shook his head about the snafu and made good on the rebate right at the store!!!!! That is customer service you don't see everyday. My hat is off in salute for Travis the store manager I dealt with.:):D

I picked up a Remington R51 from Sportsmans Warehouse due to the price + a $100 rebate. It feels good in the hand but I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. When I went to the Remington web site to apply for the rebate, the UPC code wasn't showing up for the grey framed model I had purchased. I called Remington this morning and they said my gun wasn't included in the rebate. WTF....???? The gun was the same price as the black frame gun, so nothing really special about it. I went into the Vancouver Sportsmans Warehouse after work today to see if I could exchange the gun for one actually qualified for the rebate. The store manager Travis shook his head about the snafu and made good on the rebate right at the store!!!!! That is customer service you don't see everyday. My hat is off in salute for Travis the store manager I dealt with.:):D
I like sportsman warehouse years ago I bought a set of waders for duck hunting used them once they had a leak in the boot they exchange them no problems

When I find a store that does all they can to help there costumers I will go back and buy more stuff to support that store even if I might have to pay a few more bucks .I do buy online let's face it that's the future but I try to buy from online dealers that have good customer service lol the best you can get from a computer

A friend of mine went to the store in Kelso and was met with what he described as the poorest service that he has ever had. He wanted a particular item that they carry on line but when he asked if they had it in the store he was told that they don't have it and that they do not even carry the item. They were very rude. I have been to this particular store a few times and have noticed that the people in the gun section seem to be very stuck on themselves. I will go to the one on 185th if I need anything.

The best/worst thing that ever happened was a Sportsmans opening up less than a mile from the Mygrain silo. I go in probably 3-4 times a week or more, and I've saved a lot of money by taking advantage of the sales they have, but all those $10- $20 purchases add up fast. at least as a rewards member I get a penny back for every dollar I spend. I'm embarrassed to say how many points I've accrued:oops:

Now that is how it's done!! Good for them.

When I find a store that does all they can to help there costumers I will go back and buy more stuff to support that store even if I might have to pay a few more bucks .I do buy online let's face it that's the future but I try to buy from online dealers that have good customer service lol the best you can get from a computer

Even online dealers have choices. When one does me wrong, or tries to, well they told me they no longer want my money. When one goes out of the way to treat me right? Well I give them my money and I tell others about it. Same business plan. Treat the people who are paying fairly. Seems simple but shocking how many places seem to try to not do this. They then of course tend to fail.

Last Edited:
Sportsman's Warehouse was about the only store that a reloader could find powder at during the dark times 2013-14-15. And my experience with the gun counter at the store on SE 82nd has been nothing but good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top