JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS ITEM IS NOW SALE PENDING, AND IS THUS CLOSED

This is an awesome set of Electronic Hearing Muffs, with a high noise level reduction rating, combined with fantastic stereo microphones that allow you to easily overhear conversations people are having many shooting positions away from you at the range. Great for hunting too, since it protects your hearing when there is a loud noise like a gunshot, while actually enhancing and improving your hearing the rest of the time. I bought these just a year before I had my heart attack, so they are in pretty much like new condition. I only used them a couple of times at the range. This is really high quality hearing protection.

Extremely comfortable to wear, with soft, real leather padding. Requires installation of two 123 Lithium Batteries ( one in each muff ), to get the Electronic protection and enhanced hearing ability.

I am asking only $60, which is a fabulous bargain for such high quality protection. I live in Springfield, right next to Eugene, Oregon. I am looking for a local cash sale.

Call me at 541-744-2343, if you would like to purchase.

P.S. - I also have ads in the Optics and Ammunition sections too, if you would like to check them out.

DSC05622AAA.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews