JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SALE IS CURRENTLY PENDING --

I have a really great Foxpro FX3 Electronic Game Caller for sale. This is quality electronic caller, 100% made in the USA, and retailed for $399 It is covered in Mossy Oak brand camo. It features powerful dual speakers, and a remote control. Both the volume and selected call can be controlled from the remote. Note: the caller itself runs on 8 AA batteries, and the remote uses a single 9 volt battery. I have tested the unit with good batteries, but will not be including any with the unit. Both regular alkaline AA batteries, or rechargeable AA batteries, may be used. Same goes for the 9 volt battery for the remote.

You can download the caller's User Manual direct from Foxpro, at the link below. The manual provides full details and specs for the caller, and will give you a good overview of its features:

https://www.gofoxpro.com/resources/downloads/product-manuals/legacy/foxpro-fx3.pdf

The caller is currently programmed with the 32 calls that are listed below. The caller has a USB 2.0 interface, allowing for the calls stored inside it to be changed.

It is currently programmed with the following Foxpro brand calls:

Coyote Barks
Cal's Siren
Coyote Locator
Coyote Pup Distress 2
Coyote Male Challenge
Coyote Female Invitation
Coyote Pup Frenzy
Ki-Yi
Fox and Woodpecker
Dying Jackrabbit
Jackrabbit Distress
Snowshoe Hare Distress
Marmot Distress
Squirrel Distress
Rodent Squeaks
Rodent
Kitten Distress
Fawn Deer Distress
Sage Rat Squeaks
Crow Party
Crow Duet
Dying Crow
Crow fighting Hawk
Crow fighting Owl
Gathering of Crows
Crow Fight
Barred Owl
Honker Goose Hail
Honker Come Back
Feeding Mallards
Hen Duck calls
Duck Come Back

Again, the calls the unit is programmed for can be updated and changed, via the USB interface.

I am only asking for $75 cash for this awesome caller. I am looking for a face to face cash transaction in or near the Eugene/Springfield metro area, in Lane County, Oregon. I do not own a smartphone, so please do not try to text me. But please feel free to call me at my home landline of 541-744-2343. I am usually home, but if not, my phone has voicemail.

Here is a photo of the caller and remote:

DSC05645AAAAA.jpg

I also have an awesome tactical scope, a great little red dot sight, and a fantastic deal on Federal HST 40 S&W ammo currently listed.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top