Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Awesome Glock CCW package

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by skud_dusty, Oct 11, 2011.

1. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

SOLD

Just picked up a 1911 for carry so my current setup is on the chopping block :thumbup:

Quick specs:
    Glock 30 compact .45acp
    2 .45 magazines
    Comp-Tac Spartan holster
    Ameriglo fiber optic front sight with stock rear
    Advantage Arms .22lr conversion kit
    Factory connector installed but comes with a Lone Wolf 3.5 connector
    Factory extended slide release

I've put ~400 rounds through this pistol, mostly ball with maybe 100 random JHP thrown in. It had some weak exjection at first, but I just put in a brand new extrator depressor plunger spring and that seems to have fixed the problem. The only issues I've ever had with it were caused by limp wristing, lock your wrists and this gun is Glock reliable.

Comes with both the original Glock case and the Advantage arms case. The AA kit runs great on cheap Remington Golden bullets and makes a great practice tool. Comes with one 10 round AA mag.

exNK7.jpg

LMU4N.jpg

gaShc.jpg

Price is $700 ftf in Oregon. Trade wise I'm pretty open. I could use a .22lr conversion for a 5" 1911. I could use a small pocket gun + cash. 1911s interest me, as do .22s. I'd prefer cash, but am willing to work with potential traders/buyers.

Inbox is emptied, here's a pic of how it now sits with the extended slide release:

uR87j.jpg

2. Hunner

Hunner Oregon City New Member

Does the conversion kit include a magazine, or just the slide/barrel? Thanks.

3. Hunner

PM'd but your box is full.

4. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Comes with one 10 round AA mag.

5. Hunner

Yep, he added that part to the ad after I asked about it. Sounds like a great deal with the complete kit from AA :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.