JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those not in favor of using the sear deactivation lever, you can bypass that step by simply pulling the trigger, then the slide comes off without having to manipulate the sear deactivation lever, ala Glock. Usual applies, ensure empty, point in a safe direction (not your thigh), etc.

Update
well its been 2 weeks so I figured I would call Smith and see where my gun was and if they have done anything with it. there call center is awesome still only 8 minutes on the phone to get an answer. But the guy said probably another 4 week. So now I know not to be siting on the edge of my seat waiting for a knock at the door. Either way im happy that they are going to take care of it. At least I still got my m&p9c to carry:p

Update #2
I got my shield back yesterday! It cycles fine. The trigger sucks has some weird rubbing on it. I will try it out Saturday and see how it functions. But I got the same recoil spring that was bent from before. I had trouble putting it back together until I put the bent side facing the barrel. Im going to call smith and see if they will just send me a new rod and call it good.

In comparison to my 45 shield its not as smooth. It will stay in my rotation of carry options but not till I get a different guide rod.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top