JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale in Springfield Oregon. Looking for FTF transfer in Springfield.

OK guys, here is one of my most awesome rifles, if not probably the very best rifle I own. I bought this rifle and scope to replace my Remington 700 VSSF in 223 as my primary varmint hunting rifle. The Model 21 is a single shot, and it has a heavy stainless 24 inch barrel. I installed a fantastic Vortex Viper PST 6-24x 50mm scope on it. This scope has a big 30 mm tube with side parallax adjustment, and the awesome illuminated EBR-1 MRAD reticle. It is mounted on Burris Signature Rings.

I never got around to actually go hunting with this rifle. The rifle is thus in like new condition, with no mars to the stock or bluing.

Like all Coopers, this rifle really is wonderfully accurate. The stock is somewhat sub-par for a Cooper, as there is a knot on the right side of the rear part of the stock ( you can see it in photo #3 ). Other than that slight imperfection from the factory, it is still an extremely handsome rifle, and I myself have always judged the true beauty in any rifle more by the quality of its trigger pull and accuracy. And in these areas, this rifle truly does excel.

This is a great rifle and a great scope, and both are in mint condition. I'm sure that it could bring one of you many years of fantastic varmint hunting fun.

$1,650 with scope. If no one wants to buy it with the scope, I will end up listing it separately. But I first want to see if anyone wants to buy this whole package.

DSC_0002a.jpg DSC_0009a.jpg DSC_0010a.jpg DSC_0018a.jpg DSC_0019a.jpg

Last Edited:
Very interested in the rifle if you decide to separate. I would want to see the test target or at least groups you have shot with it. I can send you my email address if you get serious in splitting it up.

Very interested in the rifle if you decide to separate. I would want to see the test target or at least groups you have shot with it. I can send you my email address if you get serious in splitting it up.

I've been quite ill the last 5 years. And especially sick since my heart attack in 2012. It has been a number of years since I shot it. I'm not sure if I saved targets. I'll look for the test target.

For sale in Springfield Oregon. Looking for FTF transfer in Springfield.

OK guys, here is one of my most awesome rifles, if not probably the very best rifle I own. I bought this rifle and scope to replace my Remington 700 VSSF in 223 as my primary varmint hunting rifle. The Model 21 is a single shot, and it has a heavy stainless 24 inch barrel. I installed a fantastic Vortex Viper PST 6-24x 50mm scope on it. This scope has a big 30 mm tube with side parallax adjustment, and the awesome illuminated EBR-1 MRAD reticle. It is mounted on Burris Signature Rings.

I unfortunately never got around to actually go hunting with this rifle. My health started to decline before I could go hunt with it. I only shot it at the range 3 times. The rifle is thus in like new condition, with no mars to the stock or bluing.

Like all Coopers, this rifle really is wonderfully accurate. The stock is somewhat sub-par for a Cooper, as there is a knot on the right side of the rear part of the stock ( you can see it in photo #3 ). Other than that slight imperfection from the factory, it is still an extremely handsome rifle, and I myself have always judged the true beauty in any rifle more by the quality of its trigger pull and accuracy. And in these areas, this rifle truly does excel.

This is a great rifle and a great scope, and both are in mint condition. I'm sure that it could bring one of you many years of fantastic varmint hunting fun.

$1,650 with scope. If no one wants to buy it with the scope, I will end up listing it separately. But I first want to see if anyone wants to buy this whole package.

View attachment 105236 View attachment 105237 View attachment 105238 View attachment 105239 View attachment 105240

I'LL TAKE IT and PM sent.

Thanks,
Wes

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.