JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
God forbid this future "AWB" passes, I'll probably go after more bolt action rifles, compound bows and getting my new truck. I put off getting my new truck knowing full well an AWB was coming so I spent most of my spare cash on the evil black firearms, ammo and mags. I will tell you that I'll still participate in private FTF sales for all those evil magazine and black rifles whether its illegal or not.

I'm a hard working, honest tax paying American who, up until now has followed the law. I will not honor any new laws passed. some may say that it may get me in trouble.. But I cannot follow their rules anymore. Especially with how illogical and irrational our Government has become.

First of all the government knows who I am as I have no problem stating my feelings, I have concealed weapon permits in two states, and I was in two branches of the military. This added to the fact I was a licensed FFL dealer for 7 years and currently work the gun counter at a local sporting goods store.

I also post on a number of these sites so I assume I am on a list somewhere if not multiple list.

With all this said I would like to say I do not want to see violence or a civil war in any way shape or form. I have seen the devastation of what war can do and even if you’re on the side of good there are losses.

So what would I do if this where to happen. Well let me tell you what an older gentleman once told me who had made it to this country as a young kid during WW2.

As few of us where talking about this same situation a few years back at the gun counter when this older gentleman politely butts in and says “Boys if you feel it is time to bury them maybe it is time to use them because without the 2nd amendment the rest will fall quickly”. “Just look at history.”

This has stuck in my brain from that day forward. I am not sure what I will do and I hope it will not have to make this choise but it is hard to not think about what he had said.

I will enjoy what I have and future watered down gun owners will be jealous of us just like I am jealous of those who own machine guns. I'm still waiting for the 1986 machine gun manufacture prohibition to just magically go away...

Oh well, maybe I can learn how to play Call of Duty on a game console... :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads