JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greg Walden (R-OR) just stated on the Lars Larson Show that he is certain that there is no support in the House on the Republican side for any ban. That's obviously not to say that it won't happen, but it's good news at least.

Good for Oregon, I hope the rest of them support it too.
If it doesn't go through then what happens to all of those AR's and AK's that people paid thousands of dollars for?
What a freaking gamble. $4000 for a $1200 AR, that you will never be able to transfer and you must keep forever?

Either way they will be screwed. That's why I don't understand paying those prices. If it passes, you can't ever sell it and if it doesn't pass, then the market goes back to normal and you can't sell it for what you paid. Either way, it's a poor choice.

Either way they will be screwed. That's why I don't understand paying those prices. If it passes, you can't ever sell it and if it doesn't pass, then the market goes back to normal and you can't sell it for what you paid. Either way, it's a poor choice.
My thoughts exactly. We need to keep our money/greed in our pockets and ride this one out. I have dropped all PDX shows for HIO shows, only. But I think I am going to sit it out this coming weekend.

Oboma doesnt need the congress. By his stroke of the pen.........its an executive order..sealed and done. Yesterday in the fishwrapper, who gave the power or authority of Dept. of Homeland security to change immigration laws allowing Illegal aliens to stay in the US!!! Which Czar? Congress and the democracy is broken....Just the way they like it!

Oboma doesnt need the congress. By his stroke of the pen.........its an executive order..sealed and done. Yesterday in the fishwrapper, who gave the power or authority of Dept. of Homeland security to change immigration laws allowing Illegal aliens to stay in the US!!! Which Czar? Congress and the democracy is broken....Just the way they like it!
The silver lining is that another executive order can undo it once we vote BHO out of office. Damage will take years to undo but we must keep the hope.

Good for Oregon, I hope the rest of them support it too.
If it doesn't go through then what happens to all of those AR's and AK's that people paid thousands of dollars for?
What a freaking gamble. $4000 for a $1200 AR, that you will never be able to transfer and you must keep forever?

Or how they bring themselves to sell it at a $2000 loss once sanity returns.

:s0112:

I refuse to waste the money also. I will admit that I did go out and buy 2 AR lowers for regular price and then a week later sold one for double and kept the other. I really didn't plan on doing a build till after winter but the stripped lower will sit in the safe along with some of the other unobtainables untill I am ready or forced to start the build.

I was waiting till I got some tax $$$ to build an AR but now I'll just wait it out. The same thing happened in 08 and it took about a year for things to calm back down. So I guess next year's taxes will build my AR.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top