JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Price Reduction!! For sale are these Avanti air rifles. .177 caliber and they are used for training and competition. That's about all I know about them. They came with a bulk deal. There are 8 rifles and there are 10 cartridges total and a tank for charging the cartridges. They have been sitting for a decade or two but the three that have cartridges installed all have power so they do hold a charge. Nice looking pieces but there is some usage wear to the exterior. Not a lot more I can tell you but if you are interested then contact me by way of PM and we can take it from there. Price is $75 each FTF in the Albany Lebanon area. Not looking for trades. WE would like to make a package deal to a youth organization so don't be afraid to throw something out.

MVC-097S.JPG MVC-094S.JPG MVC-095S.JPG MVC-096S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Price Reduction!! For sale are these Avanti 888 air rifles. .177 caliber and they are used for training and competition. That's about all I know about them. They came with a bulk deal. There are 8 rifles and there are 10 cartridges total and a tank for charging the cartridges. They have been sitting for a decade or two but the three that have cartridges installed all have power so they do hold a charge. Nice looking pieces but there is some usage wear to the exterior. Not a lot more I can tell you but if you are interested then contact me by way of PM and we can take it from there. Price is $75 each FTF in the Albany Lebanon area but I am willing to deliver for a bulk transaction. Not looking for trades. WE would like to make a package deal to a youth organization so don't be afraid to throw something out.

View attachment 1177810 View attachment 1177811 View attachment 1177812 View attachment 1177813

Last Edited:
Are you willing to mail one or two to Florida? Am interested at $75 each plus the tank. I'll pay snail mail shipping also.

thank you - Dave B
Dave, thank you for the response but shipping to Florida is more than I want to take on. Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top