JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not familiar with the previous "assault weapon" ban but would stripped lowers be effected? From what I understand there's a few requirements to being an "assault weapon" of which a stripped lower wouldn't qualify unless there's specific wording. Educate me.

I will add to it by saying people can and WILL speculate on what is going to happen IF anything even does happen.

On one hand people will look at what happened before and say the same thing will happen again. Possible.

Other people will say they will make a new law tougher then before. Possible.

Other people will say there will be a new law like one we have never seen. Possible

Other people say nothing will pass and laws will keep getting repealed as they have been. Possible.

There is one thing that is for SURE. All the anti gun people want ALL of our guns gone for emotional or ignorant reasons. Presenting them with facts just makes them stick to their beliefs even stronger.

Let me re-phrase this. IF they re-establish the old ban, word for word. Would stripped lowers fall under the ban? Everything is speculation at this point. History does tend to repeat itself though.

My coworkers all flocked to me today to get my opinion...

Quick answer was: "I don't know, go buy something if you think it'll get banned, i'm not a sucker - I got mine a while back"

If you're worried about it, I have a couple NIB stripped AR lowers I'll sell to you for $500ea. ;)

Lol. Thanks for the offer, but ill hold out til I really want them and pay $800. Just give me a few.mo.ths to get the cash together.

In all seriousness, with some online sloothing I managed to pick up 5 30 round mags and 2 off brand mill spec stripped lowers for $300 minus FFL fees. Id imagine complete uppers are going to be hard to come by for a while but as long as the important piece is regestered I can wait it out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top