JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It seems like some calibers are more unavailable than others. I'm thinking about giving our son some ammo for Christmas, and all the other calibers he might find useful are scarce. Is 6.5 Creedmore as hard to find as the popular stuff like 9X19 or 5.56?

Sportsman's has it but check their online price for it first. It is often lower than the store shelf price. You can order it online to be delivered to your nearest store (usually 2 box maximum).
@revjen45 watch the classified on here also. People do sell it from time to time, but do be prepared to jump on it when you see it. Ammo is hot right now.

Seems the only thing on the shelves in most local stores is 6.5 Creedmoor and it is over $1.50 per round. I've never really been interested in 6.5 creed and even less so at that price.

Thanks muchly.
"No problem on the 6.5c ammo good luck on 9mm and 556"
I didn't need to pursue the unobtainable, thank God. Previous iterations of this scenario convinced me to stock up before that. I don't have pallets piled to the ceiling (more's the pity) but enough that I wasn't caught short.

Sidenote:
Consider the Nagant revolver as a salient better than nothing survival sidearm vis-a-vis ammo availability in a crisis.
All the 9mm, .45, .38/.357, etc. (the popular stuff) is not there.
There might still be a box or 2 of .32 Colt/S&W Short/Long, .32 H&R on the shelf because almost nobody uses them.
Neither the gun nor the round would be a first choice, but it would sure beat waving a kitchen knife.

271658377_490324426045440_7788688992038884926_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top