JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always wondered if you were employed by a business that had a zero tolerance for guns and you got shot by an armed robber if you could in turn sue the business for not allowing you to defend you self.

On a different note; the bearded robber will return tomorrow to finish what he started. Because I'm sure he saw on the news that the guy got fired. To some degree it's like business want to get robbed.

In my prior place of employment we were to take counterfeit money, not even allowed to check it, in fear of "retaliation." Large businesses and corporations don't care if they get robbed, they just write it into the bottom line and raise the prices to honest consumers to compensate.

glad he wasn't a sheeple and covered his a$$ and said f--- off to the employer at least the guy is alive to get another job, might have been different if he did it the employers way

If you do not like the contract for employment offered by one employer, don't take the job. If you agree to the terms of the employment by taking the job, then honor the contract. I realize that might be an alien concept to some, but no one really forces anyone to take a job these days, as the draft is long gone.

Well I for one do not agree with giving up rights in order to take employment. That being said, I'm very happy to be employed by a business that encourages responsible concealed carry. Now I may have to consider blacklisting AutoZone from my future purchases.

Looks like I wont be buying from autozone anymore....

Same here, their store is the closest to me but no more from them.
I did write a letter and send it through their comments on their web site.
Concerning the attempted robbery in Virginia in which your employee used a gun to protect himself, other employees and the general public and was fired for it. Thank you, I did not know you had a "gun free shooting area for criminals" policy. In light of this I won't be shopping in your stores anymore. Businesses that don't respect a Constitutional right don't deserve my business.

Well I for one do not agree with giving up rights in order to take employment. That being said, I'm very happy to be employed by a business that encourages responsible concealed carry. Now I may have to consider blacklisting AutoZone from my future purchases.

I did this just after I replaced a starter and a alternator that I had bought 12 months (end of warranty) beforehand.Never had that problem at any other store.
Cheap parts and no guns? I guess Shmucks/O'really?'s will get my mud flap business. We have a great parts store with intelligent (well some) old guys that I buy important parts from

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top