JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey CharlesAFerg, Count me in on this shoot. Sounds like a ball, with the toy's that will be there.

I will bring this elec. trap thrower: http://traprental.com

The above toy will accommodate up to four shooters at once. Typicly, shooters will go through a box....(clay's) approx. 150, per-person....so bring your own clays, I will have a few hundred on hand too.

Below is a list of toy's I will bring. Anyone can shoot what I have, bring cash or bullets for what ever you would like to shoot. For new-comers---I don't mind if you want to try all guns-out....a few rounds per-gun...no--charge.

Saiga 12 guage Shotgun 10-round carbine. Ten-10 round mags
AK-47 10-30 round magazines, & 75 RND Drum.
Beretta Vandalia semi-auto trap, 12 Gauge. Holds four shells.
Mosberg pump action riot, (short barrel) 12 Gauge. holds six shells.
Parder 410 gauge, best suited for young adults and women.
Glock pistol 23-40 cal. 29 round magazine with Lazar sight (Crimson Trace.)
Smith & Wesson 38 special Light weight with lazer
Beretta 22 cal. pistol with Lazar sight (Red Dot.)

I signed up on the ar15 forum. They say it will take 24 hours or so to let me post there.

Looking fo4ward to meeting all of you!

Thanks Elcid! I also have a custom van that seats 7, If you would like to use it no problem. Or I will be happy to shuttle folks if need-be.

Well,

I am meeting ppl at the north plains mcdonalds right at 8:30 am to help shuttle. If you want to meet at that time also with your van, that would be awesome.

Then we can help shuttle ppl up to the shoot.

:)

You're funny Sweetbeard. I guess you're going to the other shoot Sunday?

How many folks do you think will be showing up Elcid? I will show-up at McDonald's around 8:00 AM I will be happy to shuttle folks up and return for more if you need.

By the way, the elec. trap thrower has a wobble and oscillating motors...meaning you can set it for beginners and experienced folks alike.

I will bring lawn chairs and extra folding chairs, a folding three by six table and in case it rains, one of the auto folding canopy's (10x10.) Anything else folks my need let me know.

I'll be there. I'll be the big fat guy slingin' a Canon with the big white lens.

-Mark.

I'll be sure to contact you, sir.
You'll know who I am.

i think marks appearance alone makes this shoot worth going. some of the finest photography i have ever seen.

Is this true, Mark? I may require some quality photography for my other side occupation involving European autos.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top