JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my gently used white wing do all automatic trap thrower. It's in great condition and I have only used it about 4-5 times. Don't have time for it or I would keep it.

Here is a link from Amazon. I bought it from Sportsman's two years ago for $449

<broken link removed>

From their website:

Part of Do-All Outdoors's line of target-practice gear, the White Wing automatic trap can hold up to 25 clay targets at a time and sports an auto-feeder that smoothly loads the targets onto an aluminum throwing arm. The trap throws the targets consistently between 65 yards and 80 yards, and the throwing angle can be adjusted between 5 degrees and 30 degrees.

The White Wing's construction includes a powder-coated steel frame and a sturdy, four-leg base that can be simply set on the ground, without a need for bolts or stakes to hold the trap in place. The quiet, durable motor features two-second cycle times. Other highlights include a safety ring attachment and a foot pedal release that can be lengthened using your own standard extension cord. The trap can be assembled right in the field in less than 10 minutes.

Trades welcome

Keywords:
Hunting, shotgun, shot, gun, shotguns, outdoors, target shooting, range, ruger, Remington, birds, geese, trap, clays. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top