JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who care if it's airsoft, flare gun, pellet gun, or real gun, point is he robbed the store armed. If you go on an airplane holding a bag of dog crap and say it's bomb, then it's a bomb.

We as gun people care that's who cares! We are the ones who have something to lose not the criminal! If it's airsoft we can point out that it is airsoft not a "fully automatic weapon!"

It doesn't matter if its a fully automatic weapon or semi automatic weapon, nor does it matter if it's an airsoft. I understand you're trying to stave off the stigma that is portrayed in the media.

So what if the same guy does a home invasion into your home and you shoot him, and you find out he's carrying an airsoft, does that negate the original threat?

Tec-22? Don't think so---the magazine doesn't look like it curves enough.

SP 89 with a longer magazine for more pellets? We may have a winner!

http://www.dentrinity.com/shop/CLcomplete.htm#89

You would think that in this day and age security cameras would have
better resolution.

I agree, if you increase the size of the bad photo, you can see the red mark above the shooter's hand. I wish I had one of those TV computers to I could manipulate the image to precise clarity while identifying the perp's DNA.

I shop at that store all the time when I'm in Portland, and ~10 years ago worked at a Plaid Pantry a few miles away... if the clerk was following the rules about making drops at night (and they generally do), those criminal masterminds didn't get away with more than $100-$200.... What a waste of human life.

LOL at the quote from another website commenting on the article:

"sorta looks like a mac10 buts its prob semi-auto. America should ban guns"

HAHAHA :s0077:

It doesn't matter if its a fully automatic weapon or semi automatic weapon, nor does it matter if it's an airsoft. I understand you're trying to stave off the stigma that is portrayed in the media.

So what if the same guy does a home invasion into your home and you shoot him, and you find out he's carrying an airsoft, does that negate the original threat?

It doesn't negate the original threat, but it potentially does have a lot of bearing on the aftermath.

I care that the media, or the "crime sloppers" clowns, misidentified the THING the guy had in his hands, and used language deliberately intended to incite fear of lawfully owned firearms in the minds of the gullible general public.

Sure, the guy prolly bumped the quickmart with an airsoft, "lying" about what he had in his hands.

Then, the press takes THAT lie and spins it into another. In both cases it is the perp's (robbers, "reporters") intent that is foul. The reality behind the lie doesn't matter, but the lie does.

ya I saw this.. .To me it looks like a modded and chopped 10/22.. like with the arcangel mod.

But when I saw i didnt think about it being and airsoft gun.. but still more ammo for the fed to want to take our weapons.. Darwin needs to work faster at removing the village idiots.

:s0159:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top